The Office of Disability Services recognizes that there are conditions that may require specific adjustments or accommodations when residing on-campus. Reasonable housing accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis by the Office of Disability Services, in collaboration with the Housing Department.
Students requesting housing accommodations must:
- Initiate the housing accommodation request by connecting with the Office of Disability Services.
- Submit a Student Accommodation Request form.
- Upload supporting documentation.
- Attend a welcome meeting with a Disability Services staff member (Skype and phone appointments are available)
- Participate in the general housing application process through the Department of Housing.
Due to the heavy demand for on-campus housing, students must adhere to all housing application deadlines advertised by the Department of Housing. Failure to meet the Department of Housing deadlines may seriously impact the availability of rooms for assignment that will meet specific accommodation needs.