AIM is an online portal that provides a myriad of functions related to Disability Services, including processing accommodations requests and renewals, and scheduling and approving exams with the Testing Center. New modules will be rolled out throughout the semester, so stay tuned!
TO REQUEST ACCOMMODATION LETTERS FOR FACULTY (Faculty Notification Letters)
1. Log into AIM with your GT ID and password. This will land you on your AIM home page.
2. Select "My Dashboard" from your AIM homepage, located on the left side of the screen in the gray box.
3. Scroll down and select the classes for which you require accommodations
4. Select which accommodations you require for each course (note: "Exam Accommodations" includes all of your testing accommodations. They will all print out individually on your letters.
Click on "My Eligibility" to see a complete list of your approved accommodations)
5. Click "Submit Your Accommodation Requests" located at the bottom of the page. Your letters will be emailed you once the Disability Services staff approves your request (within 24 hours)
* A copy of your Faculty Notification Letter will be emailed to you. Because they are customized for each course, you will get a separate one for each of your classes. You are required to meet with each of your faculty to go over its contents and course requirements.
* If you add a course during drop/add, you must log in and request your Faculty Notification Letter for the new course
Please contact Disability Services if you experience any difficulty as we migrate to this new system. Thank you and best wishes for a great semester!