GT Housing buildings. Students walking and sitting on the lawn.

Accessibility & ADA Accommodations

Housing and Residence Life is committed to providing access and accommodations for all students. Students must apply for Housing first. When completing the Housing Application, students must indicate they need housing accommodations. Students need to be as thorough and specific as possible when detailing needed housing accommodations.

After submitting the Housing Application, students will register with our Office of Disability Services by completing the New Student Application Request Form.

If you are a currently registered ODS student requesting Housing Accommodations, please submit a Supplemental Request through your AIM log in.


Emotional Support Animals

To request approval for an Emotional Support Animal:

  1. Review the Emotional Animal Policy provided by Housing and Residence Life.
  2. Download the Emotional Support Animal Request Form and email or print it to bring it to your provider. Please note, it is policy for the provider to have a documented history of treating the student for the underlying disability, and ESA requests are approved on a case-by-case basis.
  3. Submit the Form through your AIM log in.
  4. Add animal information to your My Housing application.

(To view or print a PDF file, Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer. You may download Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge from the Adobe web site. To return to this page, use the back button on your browser.)